Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Harley-Davidson® Sport Glide™
Devour endless highways. Lean hard through twisting roads. Hit the night spots. See all there is to see. Hell, turn your daily commute into an adventure. The all-new Sport Glide™ will take all your wanderings to a higher level.
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- Bore: 3.937 in. (100 mm)
- Stroke: 4.375 in. (111 mm)
- Displacement: 107 cu in. (1,746 cc)
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: 2-into-1; catalyst in muffler
- Length: 91.7 in. (2,330 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 25.7 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen: 26.5 in. (673 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 4.7 in. (120 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 30 deg.
- Trail: 5.9 in. (150 mm)
- Wheelbase: 64 in. (1,625 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: 130/70B18 63H BW
- Tires, Rear Specification: 180/70B16 77H BW
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal. (18.9 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5 qt. (4.7 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 670 lb. (304 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 698 lb. (317 kg)
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 108 ft. lb. (146 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 2,750
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 27.9
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 28.7
- Fuel Economy: 47 mpg (5 l/100 km)
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 2.79
- Wheels, Front Type: Black, machine highlighted, Mantis cast aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type: Black, machine highlighted, Mantis cast aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, cruise, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges: 5-inch analog speedometer with digital gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
Styling & Features
- Milwaukee-Eight® Engine: With the Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine, the Sport Glide™ has enough power and torque to go almost anywhere quickly. Rigid mounting and internal counterbalancing allows for a smooth ride without giving up the Harley feel that riders know and love.
- New Suspension: Inverted front forks and a new rear monoshock with external preload adjustment gives you the ability to customize your handling profile for any situation; including extra cargo and/or passengers.
- All-New Softail® Frame: The Sport Glide™ motorcycle rides on the completely redesigned Softail® frame which makes for a lightweight, nimble ride you have to feel to believe.
- Detachable Locking Saddlebags: Locking rigid saddlebags come standard. These bags offer quick, tool-free on and off so you can quickly switch from a custom touring bike to a stripped-down stylish custom cruiser in minutes.
- Front Mini-Fairing: The quick detach front mini-fairing allows for an attitude change on the fly. Put it on for more comfort on a long ride, or remove it for the stripped-down cruiser style. It’ll take the wind off the rider’s chest while allowing the air in your face.
- Aggressive Styling: A blacked-out Milwaukee-Eight® engine, all-new aggressive “Mantis” black and silver cast wheels, and black mufflers give the Sport Glide™ a stealthy style.
- Modern Technologies: The Sport Glide™ has a slew of modern amenities, including a LED forward-lighting system, USB port and a keyless ignition.
NOTES:**Vehicle shown may vary visually by market and may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. See your dealer for details. All comparisons made are between original equipment 2017 and 2018 models. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2. Fuel Economy estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary. Engine torque values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren. Seat Height measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- Engine Type
- Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- 107 cu in. (1,746 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.937 in. (100 mm) x 4.375 in. (111 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- 4-piston fixed
- Rear Brakes
- 2-piston floating
- Front Tire
- 130/70B18 63H BW
- Rear Tire
- 180/70B16 77H BW
- 64 in. (1,625 mm)
- Seat Height
- 25.7 in.
- 30 deg.
- 5.9 in. (150 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal. (18.9 L)
- 47 mpg (5 l/100 km)
- Dry Weight
- 670 lb. (304 kg)
- Vivid Black