Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Suzuki BOULEVARD M90
2016 Suzuki Boulevard M90 (1)
This 2016 Suzuki Boulevard M90 has only 1 mile on it and has never been plated for the street. We bought a bunch of motorcycles from a Suzuki dealer back east looking to free up some inventory. Here is your opportunity to buy a motorcycle that literally just rolled off the sales floor for a reduced price!
The M90 features a striking headlight cowl that leads to the flowing lines of a teardrop tank, saddle-style seat and compact tail section. Its hidden rear suspension system gives it a classic hardtail look combined with the smooth performance of a modern cruiser, while inverted forks contribute to its precise, agile handling. It also features a 90-cubic-inch V-twin engine with Suzuki fuel injection for tremendous torque and exhilarating acceleration from idle to redline.
- Potent 1462cc long-stroke, liquid-cooled, 4-valves-per-cylinder V-Twin engine SOHC is built to deliver massive torque while providing good fuel economy.
- Smooth black finish on the engine and air cleaner covers complements the muscular presence of the V-twin’s finned cylinders.
- Large flywheels help smooth out low rpm power pulses, as does a spring loaded primary drive damper bolted to the end of the crankshaft.
- To reduce mechanical noise, each cylinder head’s cam cover is separated from the cam bearing caps, and a rubber gasket is used between the cylinder head and the cam cover.
- A spring loaded scissor type split primary drive gear mounted on the crankshaft also reduces mechanical noise.
- Each aluminum alloy cylinder is plated with SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) nickel phosphorus silicon carbide coating which reduces friction and increases heat transfer, durability and ring sealing.
- Hard, smooth chrome-nitride Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD)-coated upper-compression and oil-control piston rings reduce friction and improve sealing.
- Suzuki’s class-leading electronic fuel injection system features the Dual Throttle Value (SDTV) as well as a 32-bit engine management system to provide smooth throttle response and fuel efficiency.
- Multi-hole-type fuel injectors deliver a fine spray for a powerful yet fuel-efficient operation.
- Dual spark plugs for each cylinder contribute to proper ignition and efficient fuel economy.
- An automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system improves cold starts and stabilizes an idle engine under various conditions.
- Chromed dual-exhaust with equal-length head pipes for excellent power delivery is mounted on the right side of the engine, and provide a deep, rumbling exhaust note.
- Effective engine management system and emissions control measures allow the M90 to meet latest emission standards.
- Power is delivered through a wide ratio five speed transmission and a shock reducing damper, through a clean running, reliable drive shaft to the rear wheel.
- Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) makes for efficient clutch operation and a lighter pull.
- Suzuki performance-cruiser styling is sleek and flowing throughout from the distinctive headlight cowl to the tapered tail section.
- The M90 features a steel tube frame with a hidden rear shock absorber, creating a muscular, rigid hard-tail look.
- The coil-over 46mm rear shock is hidden underneath the bodywork so the ride is smooth and controlled.
- The large diameter, blacked-out inverted forks feature 43mm inner tubes with 5.1 inches of wheel travel to soak up road imperfections and handle the powerful front brakes.
- Dual fully floating 290mm front disc brakes with dual-piston calipers and a 275mm rear disc brake with a single dual-piston caliper are ready to haul the bike down from speed.
- Wide 120/70 ZR18 front and 200/50 ZR17 rear Bridgestone radial tires are specifically designed for M90.
- Flat-bend, drag-style handlebars are mounted on pull-back risers to be positioned within a short distance from the seat to improve the rider/machine interface, aiding comfort and control.
- The long stretched fuel tank holds a full 4.8 gallons of fuel.
- Wide, long, well-padded seat interfaces with the comfortable passenger seat that can be easily replaced with an optional single seat cowl for solo rides.
- Multi–reflector headlight with a 60/55W halogen high/low-beam bulb.
- LED taillight with fisheye fresnel-cut smoked red lens. Bullet-shaped turn signals with unique vertical lens cuts.
- Distinctive instrument cluster is integrated into the headlight cowl.
- Instrumentation features a stepping-motor-driven analog speedometer and a bar-section fuel gauge that’s always on display.
- Long, cast sidestand is designed and positioned to help make it easier to move the parked bike up off the stand.
- Engine: 1462cc, 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 96.0 mm x 101.0 mm (3.78 in x 3.98 in)
- Compression Ratio: 9.5 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Electronic Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Shaft Drive
- Suspension Front: Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake, twin
- Brakes Rear: Disc brake
- Tires Front: 120/70ZR18M/C 59W, tubeless
- Tires Rear: 200/50ZR17M/C 75W, tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.8 US
- Color: Candy Daring Red, Glass Sparkle Black
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- Overall Length: 2390 mm (94.1 in.)
- Overall Width: 870 mm (34.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1690 mm (66.5 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 145 mm (5.7 in.)
- Seat Height: 716 mm (28.2 in.)
- Curb Weight: 328 kg (723 lbs.)
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, SOHC
- 1462 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 96.0 mm x 101.0 mm (3.78 in. x 3.98 in.)
- Compression Ratio
- 9.5 : 1
- Fuel System
- Suzuki Electronic Fuel Injection
- Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake, twin
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR18M/C 59W, tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 200/50ZR17M/C 75W, tubeless
- 1690mm (66.5 in.)
- Seat Height
- 716 mm (28.2 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.8 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 328kg (723 lb.)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Shaft Drive
- Candy Daring Red; Glass Sparkle Black