Inventory Unit Detail
2013 Suzuki Boulevard C50T
This low milage 2013 Suzuki Boulevard C50T. Comes with Cobra performance exhaust system as well as passenger floorboards and backrest and aftermarket cruise control. Get ready to put some miles on this beautiful bike.
- Now available in Glass Splash White/Metallic Mystic Silver and Candy Sonoma Red/Glass Sparkle Black
- Narrow 805cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low RPM power and torque.
- Digitally tuned with throttle-position sensors to provide even more low-end torque from the big V-Twin engine.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) electronic fuel-injection system maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to mid-RPM throttle response.
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle valve open during cold starts by monitoring coolant temperatures.
- Suzuki Pulsed-secondary air-injection system (PAIR) introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned hydrocarbons and reduce emissions.
- Chromed and staggered dual-exhaust system mounted on right side of engine provides a deep, rumbling exhaust note and strong torque.
- Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals.
- A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and offers low torque reaction.
- A cradle-type steel frame with color-matched side covers, fenders and fuel tank, plus numerous chrome-plated parts comes standard on the C50T.
- Thick, raked-back front forks deliver a generous 140mm (5.5 in) wheel travel.
- Telescopic forks provide long 140mm (5.5-inch) of wheel travel. The forks also have polished aluminum sliders and polished stainless steel stanchion-tube covers for a distinct look.
- Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustability providing 4.1 inches of smooth and responsive suspension travel.
- A single front disc brake with a large 300mm rotor and 180mm rear drum brake provide strong braking performance.
- A custom-designed, height -adjustable windshield provides classic styling with unique chrome garnish with Boulevard emblems and offers full wind protection.
- Low 27.6-inch seat height.
- Eye-catching studded seats, plus matching touring-style backrest with unique pivoting backrest pad for increased comfort.
- Wide handlebars, forward-mounted floorboards, and leather-textured seat provide a comfortable ride around town and on the highway.
- The instrument cluster includes a convenient gear-position indicator, a large fuel meter, and a clock always on display.
- Large-capacity, textured-leather saddlebags with Boulevard emblems and convenient twist-lock fasteners provide plenty of storage capacity.
- Bright multi-reflector headlight. Durable, efficient and compact LED taillight.
- The styling incorporates timeless visual statements in the cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends.
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake
- Brakes Rear: Drum brake
- Tires Front: 130/90-16M/C 67H, tube type
- Tires Rear: 170/80-15M/C 77H, tube type
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.1 US - Including Reserve
- Color: Glass Splash White / Metallic Mystic Silver and Candy Sonoma Red / Glass Sparkle Black
Dimensions and Weight
- Overall Length: 2500 mm (98.4 in)
- Overall Width: 955 mm (37.6 in)
- Wheelbase: 1655 mm (65.2 in)
- Ground Clearance: 140 mm (5.5 in)
- Seat Height: 700 mm (27.6 in)
- Curb Weight: 644 lbs
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Shaft Drive
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Spark Plug: NGK DR8EA or DENSO X24ESR-U
- Headlight: 12V 60/55W
- Tail Light: 12V 21/5W
- Engine: 805 cc (49.1 cu. in), 4-stroke, Liquid-cooled, OHC, 45-degree V-twin
- Bore x Stroke: 3.268 in x 2.929 in
- Compression Ratio: 9.4 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, OHC, 45-deg. V-twin
- 805 cc (49.1 cu.in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.268 in. x 2.929 in.
- Compression Ratio
- 9.4 : 1
- Fuel System
- Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Brakes
- Drum brake
- Front Tire
- 130/90-16M/C 67H, tube type
- Rear Tire
- 170/80-15M/C 77H, tube type
- 65.2 in. (1655 mm)
- Seat Height
- 27.6 in. (700 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.1 gal. including Reserve
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 644 lb.
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Shaft Drive